You must show that you have:
- completed math coursework through pre-calculus,
- completed two lab science courses, and
- completed four English courses.
Please provide one of the following:
- A transcript from a recognized home school clearing house program, or
- A transcript from a traditional high school program you attended for part of your high school career, or
- Official high school equivalency results, such as GED, HiSET, or TASC, or
- Provide an official home-school transcript signed by your home school counselor/supervisor, as well as a detailed list or documentation of academic coursework at the high school level.
If you have registered for coursework at the college level, we would encourage you to send a copy of the college transcript to WPI as well as part of your admissions application review. Should you be offered admission and enroll, you would want to provide an official college transcript with final grades in order to be considered for transfer credit. WPI’s transfer credit policy is available at www.wpi.edu/+transfercredit.
- Required Home School Form
Required Financial Aid
Home-schooled students applying for financial aid must submit one of the following prior to attending WPI:
- Final high school transcript, or
- GED equivalent, or
- Certification that student has met local school district's graduation requirements.