Becker students that are eligible to transfer to WPI through the Becker-WPI Pathway Program, should complete the following next steps learn more and initiate the transfer process. Our faculty and staff are here to guide and support you through the application, enrollment, and academic planning process. Please contact Beckerfirstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
1. Steps to Apply
- At www.wpi.edu/+transfer, select the WPI TRANSFER APPLICATION. When prompted, the applicant needs to share that they attend Becker College, they are enrolled in the appropriate Becker major, they intend to enroll in the IMGD BA degree program at WPI, and they need to attest that their GPA is a 3.0 or higher.
- Complete application. (Please note, recommendation letters and high school transcripts are NOT required of BWPP students.)
- Authorize that WPI has permission to obtain their Becker College Transcript and Conduct Records. WPI will obtain these documents on the applicant’s behalf.
- Submit applications to transfer to WPI on or before June 1, 2021.
2. Financial Aid
- FAFSA: WPI school code 002233
- CSS Profile: WPI school code 3969
- As part of a need- and merit-based financial aid award, all Becker students eligible for acceptance to WPI under this academic pathway will be eligible for the Becker-WPI Pathway Program Grant to ensure parity with their current net tuition cost at Becker. After submitting your intention to transfer to WPI, file your Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form to determine your eligibility for federal aid and/or the College Scholarship Service (CSS) Profile to determine your eligibility for WPI-funded financial assistance. Please use the following codes to submit your forms online: The Office of Financial Aid is available to help students with specific questions. Please contact them at email@example.com.
WPI does not require that transfer students live on campus. Although WPI cannot guarantee housing for every Becker student transferring to WPI, we will assist undergraduate students currently residing in Becker campus housing with locating housing for fall 2021. Students are urged to review information about living on or off campus housing and dining options and to contact the Office of the Housing & Residential Experience Center (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any specific questions or concerns. For students who are considering living off campus, many neighborhoods surrounding the WPI campus have options to consider. Additional resources and information about living off campus can be found, here.
4. Make it Official!
Once you’ve received your admission confirmation made up your mind that WPI is the right place to continue your studies, please follow the instructions in your acceptance notification to officially enroll.
5. Consult with Academic Advising
Recognizing no two students are alike, WPI advisors and faculty will work one-on-one with transferring Becker students to review classes completed at Becker and map out an individualized pathway to ensure completion of the necessary courses to earn their degree from WPI.
6. Have questions?
We're here to help. Check in with us at Beckeremail@example.com for any questions you have about the pathway program, IMGD major, or WPI.