Welcome to WPI's George C. Gordon Library. We proudly support WPI's mission to transform lives, turn knowledge into action to confront global challenges, and revolutionize STEM through distinctive and inclusive education, projects, and research.
As WPI’s university library we serve every member of WPI’s community as they engage in purpose-driven learning, research, and service. In our work together we are guided by WPI’s values of respect, community, inclusion, innovation, and achievement.
We work closely with WPI faculty, students, and staff, and with colleagues and partners across the library and archives communities to help fulfill WPI's strategic goals and mission.
We are committed to facilitating, celebrating, and honoring diversity, inclusion, access, and social justice. We intentionally integrate DEIA throughout our programs and services, including into our collections, teaching, archives, digital services, services for individual scholars, and community events and exhibits.
We invite you to learn more about our mission, strategic plan, and priorities.
To our diverse community we offer:
- a vast portfolio of high-quality information across every field of inquiry, curated to facilitate and inspire research and discovery
- best-in-class digital search tools and technologies
- expert advice and consultations that help save you time and accomplish your goals
- a great variety of quiet and collaborative meeting and workspaces supporting diverse preferences and access needs
- unique resources in our archives and Digital WPI
- a welcoming community dedicated to inclusion, equity, and access
* Please see the Vistors & Vendors information at WE ARE WPI.