Give to the Library
Thank you for considering making a gift to the Gordon Library. Gifts from generous donors help us build innovative and exemplary services, facilities, and collections that advance research, student projects, and cultural life at WPI.
Recent Gifts and Their Impact
Each year WPI students and faculty make Gordon Library their home away from home. Of all the things they need from us, more space is their biggest desire!
Today we have 750 seats where WPI students can work, meet, and study – but they need more. As our student population grows with WPI programs and research over the next five years, we are committed to adding up to 100 new seats in the library for those future students: spaces that are modern, welcoming, quiet, well-lighted, and full of inspiring company.
To help fund this dream, we are offering new naming opportunities for our most visible, innovative, and well-used library spaces. By ‘paying it forward’ you can help us realize our dream and serve the needs of all future students at WPI.
Please consider naming a Gordon Library space today!
Make a Gift
Make a gift to the library online with a credit card on WPI’s giving web page.
- To make a gift supporting the Gordon Library, please:
- choose the "other designation, write-in" option from the drop-down menu
- choose the amount you wish to give and proceed to payment
- at the end of the credit card form, there's a place to specify your other designation.
- to support the Library, please specify "Library Gift Fund" (11609-GF)
- to support WPI Archives & Special Collections, please specify "Library Archives and Special Collections Fund" (11311-GF)
To learn about other ways of making a gift to the library, please contact Diane Begreen in the Library Administration Office, firstname.lastname@example.org, 508-831-6003. To discuss an idea for a gift, please contact the University Librarian, Anna Gold, email@example.com, or Assistant Director for Archives & Special Collections, Arthur Carlson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gifts in Kind: For information about making gifts in kind to the library, please read the Gordon Library's gifts in kind policy.