Welcome to Studio @ Gordon!
Studio @ Gordon is an active study and workspace for individual students, project teams, and student groups. Studio @ Gordon is designed to support a variety of learning styles and activities. Individuals and small groups may use the flexible furniture, whiteboards, and supplies when the space is not reserved. The space may also be reserved for groups of up to 50 and set up in advance to provide an environment suitable for a wide range of event types. It can also be reserved and configured for informal class sessions.
How to Reserve Studio @ Gordon
Studio @ Gordon can be requested online. Reservations requests must be placed 48 hours (2 days) in advance and are mediated by Gordon Library staff. A staff member will confirm your reservation via email. Studio @ Gordon is requestable by WPI faculty and staff.
Policies and Procedures
- All events must be held during library operating hours
- Food and drink are allowed in this space
- For additional information on reserving or using Studio @ Gordon, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equipment Available in Studio @ Gordon
The space is equipped with:
- Café-height tables and chairs
- Rectangular flip-top tables and chairs
- Mobile whiteboards with markers and erasers
The following additional equipment may be checked out separately for up to three hours at the Information Desk:
- HDMI cables ($40 replacement charge each)
Additional equipment, including A/V equipment, can be borrowed from the Academic Technology Center