Interested in applying digital methods, such as mapping or text analysis, to a research project? Have questions about how you can integrate assignments involving digital analysis or publishing into your courses? Want to experiment with technology in the Shuster Lab for Digital Scholarship? Stop by the Shuster Lab Office Hours! For two hours each week during B Term, trained staff will be available in the lab to provide demos of tools and equipment and answer questions. No appointments necessary, just drop by!
Office hours will be held:
- Thursday, October 24, 10am-12pm
- Monday, October 28, 3-5:00pm
- Thursday, November 7, 10am-12pm
- Wednesday, November 13, 3-5pm
- Tuesday, November 19, 10am-12pm
- Wednesday, December 4, 3-5pm
Office hours are open to all in the WPI community. To request a specific accommodation or to ask about accessibility options, please email Anna Newman at email@example.com.