To celebrate International Open Access Week 2020, on Friday October 23, Gordon Library will highlight here some of the things our faculty do to share their research with the world.
This year's Open Access Week theme is "Open with Purpose: Taking Action to Build Structural Equity and Inclusion," a theme that calls on researchers to help build more equitable systems of sharing knowledge.
If you'd like to learn more about Open Access, here are a few ways.
If you have:
- 0-20 minutes: dip into the Gordon Library Guide to Open Access
- 1 minute: take a look at this flowchart, What are your open access options
- 5 minutes: watch this video What is Open Access
- 10 minutes: ...or watch this video Open Access Explained
- 15 minutes: read what a national survey has to say - What do other faculty think about Open Access