Open Enrollment 2023 is here!
Department(s):Division of Talent & Inclusion
The 2023 Open Enrollment election period is now open. All changes will take effect January 1, 2023. We encourage you to take the time to review the 2023 Benefits Guide (attached) to educate yourself about your options and choose the best coverage for you and your family. Don’t forget to utilize the new tool - MyHealthMath Decision Doc to assist with your selection. Employees will also have access to all benefit plan information throughout the year on the Benefits Website.
Follow these 10 easy steps to make and submit your 2023 benefit elections in Workday.
- Log in to Workday
- Find the Open Enrollment task
- Click ‘Let’s Get Started’
- Add, Change and/or Review your desired elections for 2023 (HSA and FSA participants must reelect these benefits each year. HDHP members must enroll and elect $0.00 to receive the WPI employer HSA contribution)
- Click Review and Sign
- Review all elected benefits to ensure you have everything you need for 2023
- Under the Electronic Signature subheading check the box – ‘I Accept’
- Breathe a sigh of relief – you’re done!
Reminder: WPI Employee Benefits Fair – November 3rd
Come join us at our onsite Employee Benefits Fair this Thursday, November 3rd from 11am – 3pm at the Sports & Recreation Center Indoor Track. Vendors will be available to answer questions and provide information related to the plans offered to WPI employees. Be sure to pre-register for chair massage and join us for other health activity offerings including back screenings, Derma skin screening, Body Composition Analysis and flexibility screenings. Be sure to swing by to visit with vendors, WPI representatives from the divisions below as well as the WPI Talent and Inclusion Benefits Team.