Parking Advisory - Career Fair on February 16, 2023
Department(s):Career Development Center
On Thursday, February 16, 2023 WPI will be hosting a Career Fair. As a result, the Park Avenue Garage and Higgins House Lot will be closed to employees and students until 1:00 PM.
The following parking lots will still be available:
- Schussler Lot - (residential lot)
- Institute Lot - (residential lot)
- Boynton St. South & North Lot - (employees, student commuters & visitors)
- Hackfeld Lot - (employees, residential, & commuter students)
- Einhorn Lot - (residential lot)
- Dean St. Lot - (residential students)
- 22 Dean St. Lot (residential students)
- East Hall Garage (employees only)
- Park Ave Garage (employees, student Commuters & visitors) After 1:00 PM
- West St. Lot - (employees, student commuters & visitors)
- Higgins House Lot – (employees, student commuters & visitors) After 1:00 PM
- Lancaster Lot - (residential students)
- Gateway Garage (Gateway Employees) + commuters students on 2/16/23 7AM-6PM
EMPLOYEES/COMMUTER STUDENTS – PLEASE NOTE THAT PARKING WILL BE AVAILABLE AT GATEWAY GARAGE VIA YOUR WPI ID FROM 7:00AM – 6:00PM.
(We will be running an extra shuttle from 7:30AM-5:30PM) Direct Shuttle from Gateway Garage to Bartlett Center/Quad.
The Gateway Shuttle starts at 7:30AM at Gateway Garage and does rounds every 20 minutes, see attached link for full schedule: http://www.wpi.edu/offices/police/gateway.html
Your cooperation for this important endeavor is greatly appreciated.