The Quorum Reopens July 13, 2020
The Quorum Reopens Monday, July 13
WPI’s dining partner, Chartwells, will reopen The Quorum July 13, with a set summer menu featuring salads, a wide variety of gourmet deli sandwiches, and of course fresh coffee, cappuccino, and more. Check out the menu here.
Chartwells has implemented several safety measures for dining in on campus.
- All dining service associates will have their temperature checked prior to coming to work in all locations.
- Guests and dining service staff are required to wear face coverings.
- Dining facilities will not be accepting cash as a form of payment. Credit cards, Goat Bucks and Apple Pay will be accepted as forms of payment.
- All dining rooms have been organized to optimize social distancing for guest safety.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed to ensure guest and associate safety.
- Directional and floor signage have been installed to encourage social distancing at all times.
- Chartwells associates have undergone training from both WPI and Chartwells in order to return to work.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for guests as they enter the dining facility
- On-campus delivery will be available from 11 am to 1:30 pm. (Delivery is not available at Gateway Park or Prescott Street at this time)
Call x 5400 for info and to order.