Save the Date: Commencement 2022
Dear Members of the Class of 2022,
Congratulations on your upcoming graduation! Commencement is a major milestone for you and your family and friends, and we want to make this day as special as possible. We hope you are as excited about this celebration as we are!
Here’s the basic information you need to know at this time:
- The Graduate Commencement Ceremony will be on Thursday, May 12 at 5:00 p.m.
- The ROTC Commissioning Ceremony will occur on Friday, May 13 at 1:30 p.m.
- The Undergraduate Baccalaureate Program will occur on Friday, May 13 at 5:30 p.m.
- The Undergraduate Commencement Ceremony will occur on Saturday, May 14 at 10:00 a.m. Tickets are required for this ceremony.
- All commencement ceremonies and programs will occur under the tent on the Quad.
- The WPI Commencement website will be your key source of information.
All students participating in the Thursday or Saturday ceremonies need to do the following:
- Order your regalia here if you will attend the ceremony. Orders are due by March 13.
- Indicate whether you will attend your ceremony. A simple form will be live soon.
- Undergraduates: Watch for ticketing information in April. Each of you will receive up to 4 tickets. This ensures that every graduating student has family members seated under the tent. There is no charge for tickets, and there will not be any extra tickets for Quad tent seating. Tickets are not required for the Thursday Graduate Ceremony, nor the Friday ROTC Commissioning and Baccalaureate Program.
As always, we will be streaming all ceremonies live and will have plenty of indoor viewing locations on campus for friends and family members. Tickets are not required for these locations.
Your Commencement is a special day, and our goal is to help make the day special for you and every one of our graduates. Thank you!
The WPI Commencement Committee