Upcoming Commencement deadlines
The following message was sent to the Class of 2023:
Dear Members of the Class of 2023,
Below is important information about your Commencement. Please check the Commencement Website for information and updates and encourage your parents and family members to do the same.
Here’s what’s new and what you need to act upon now:
- Order your regalia here. Orders are due by March 10. Pick up your regalia at the Bookstore during GRADFEST to avoid delivery charges!
- Log into your WPI Hub Account and complete the following:
- Tell us whether you are attending your ceremony;
- Complete the Career Development Center (CDC) Survey;
- Update your Lifetime Engagement Information; then…..
- Undergraduates: Beginning February 23 after you complete the tasks above, you may request up to 4 guest tickets via the Hub, which ensures that every graduating student can have family members seated under the tent. There is no charge for tickets. Tickets are required only for the undergraduate ceremony.
- All tasks above, including undergraduate ticket requests, must be completed by April 24, 2023 on the Hub. After April 24, if additional tickets for quad seating are available, we will announce and conduct a lottery for up to 2 additional tickets. Recipients of lottery tickets will be notified directly
We are seeking Undergraduate Baccalaureate Speaker/Performers: Please send your speech to Kim Wykes (email@example.com) by March 26 for Baccalaureate Program auditions.
We are seeking a Commencement Student Speaker for the Graduate Ceremony and a Speaker for the Undergraduate Ceremony. Audition dates will be April 19 & 20. If you are interested in auditioning, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a reminder
- GRADFEST – Friday, April 21, pick up your regalia during the day; come to the Campus Center for a beverage, food, photos and socializing from 6 to 9 pm.
- The Graduate Commencement Ceremony occurs on Thursday, May 11 at 5:00 pm. Line-up is from 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm in Harrington Auditorium.
- The ROTC Commissioning Ceremony occurs on Friday, May 12. Specific Time TBD.
- The Undergraduate Baccalaureate Program occurs on Friday, May 12 at 5:30 pm.
- The Undergraduate Commencement Ceremony occurs on Saturday, May 13 at 10:00 am. Line-up is from 8:30 am to 9:30 am in Harrington Auditorium. Tickets are required for this ceremony.
- All events will occur under the tent on the Quad and will be streamed live. Auxiliary seating for non-ticketed guests will be available in campus buildings.
Our goal is to help make your commencement a special day for you and your family members and other guests.
The WPI Core Commencement Committee