Workday: Multiple items in an expense report
Just a reminder that you can combine several transactions on one expense report in Workday.
As you begin an expense report:
- You can select multiple PCard transactions at a time
- You can select multiple items scanned using the Workday mobile app
- You can select both and submit an expense report with items for reimbursement and PCard transaction approvals
On an existing expense report:
- You can add items for personal reimbursement, including for multiple days (Add)
- You can add additional PCard transactions (Import Existing Record) or scanned transactions from the mobile app
- You can use items scanned using the Workday mobile app as attachments (under Attachments from Mobile Application, use the Add button)
Group transactions into an expense report in a way that makes sense to you; for example, several days of a trip in one expense report, purchases related to a campus event, or a week or two of supplies purchased using a PCard.
Notice that when you are approving only PCard transactions that you'll still see the Reimbursement Payment Type option (Check or Direct Deposit) even though you're not being reimbursed; leave either option in and just ignore that field.
See wpi.edu/+transformation the Workday portal page for FAQs, the training calendar, and documentation on Enterprise Transformation projects, including Workday.
Join the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list to receive brief updates, including training opportunities and tips for using Workday.
Contact us at email@example.com with questions, comments, and concerns; we would also be happy to visit your department, just drop us a line.