Come let loose with the senior class! Enjoy some of the fun and memorable activities with classmates the week before Commencement.
WPI’s 151st Commencement Ceremonies are scheduled for Thursday, May 9, 2019 (graduate students) and Saturday, May 11, 2019 (undergraduate students). This will be a memorable occasion for you, your family and your friends. This page will be updated on a regular basis over the course of the spring semester.
Please note this page will be updated on a regular basis during the spring semester.
- Commencement Tickets are only needed for the Saturday Ceremony. Please ask your student about their tickets!
- Commencement Events
- Academic Regalia Reservation Form (form closed; if you did not pre-order before March 24, the Bookstore will have extra regalia available starting on April 11 through your graduation day)
- Class Rings and Graduation Announcements
- Settling Obligations
- Line-up and Seating
- Ph.D. Post Commencement Reception
- March Undergraduate Candidate Letter
- March Graduate Candidate Letter
- March Family Letter
- December Undergraduate Student Letter (PDF)
- December Undergraduate Parents Letter (PDF)
Tell the Alumni Office what you did while you were at WPI
The WPI Office of Alumni Relations would like your help in providing information on your undergraduate activities. The information will be used by the Office of Alumni Relations to help us keep you informed of events pertaining to your undergraduate interests, both on and off campus. Information on offices held may also be included. To help us, please use the "Student Activities" page on the "Student & Financial Services" menu in the Web Information System.