Experts on machine learning
Machine learning is a branch of artificial intelligence that enables computers to learn by processing large volumes of data, to detect patterns in data, and to even make predictions and decisions without human intervention. WPI experts on machine learning can comment on how this powerful tool is being put to use in fields as diverse as education, healthcare, materials engineering, and robotics. Understanding traumatic brain injuries, directing robot swarms, and optimizing learning in K-12 classrooms are just a few of the ways WPI researchers are applying machine learning in their work.
- Professor Robotics Engineering
- Professor Biomedical Engineering
- Professor, Computer Science, Program Head, Data Science Computer Science
- Associate Professor The Business School
- Associate Dean of Graduate Studies Electrical & Computer Engineering