Whether you are a senior executive, program manager, project manager or a project team member, it is your job to help your organization grow and increase its value form the project initiatives. Successful project planning and execution involves a carefully designed set of tools, techniques and processes designed to help manage change, drive competitive advantage, and deliver results in-line with your organization’s corporate strategy. Certification in Project Management is rapidly becoming one of the most sought-after credentials for today’s professionals. This workshop can be tailored when delivered on site or to intact teams to incorporate their best practices and specific needs.
- Principles of Project Management Methodology Project Management Planning and Scheduling
- Setting Boundaries and Planning Techniques
- Project Leadership & Communications - Leading the Project Team
- Project Risk Management - Forecast, Monitor and Mitigate Risk
- Project Execution and Control - Running the Project and Project Pitfalls