Supplying Talent and Education for the Healthcare Industry
Healthcare is one of the largest sectors of the U.S economy. In the U.S. and countries across the globe, healthcare delivery systems, insurers, consumers, and governments are engaged in the challenge of competing priorities: increasing demand for healthcare services, reducing cost of services, and realizing better outcomes.
WPI offers healthcare-focused graduate and professional development education programs that are helping create the innovators and healthcare industry leaders of tomorrow.
Graduate Degree and Certificate Programs with a Healthcare Focus
The following graduate degree programs offer healthcare concentrations:
- MS in Management with Health Systems Innovation Concentration and Certificate in Health Systems Innovation
- Contact Professor Sharon Johnson for more information.
- MS in Data Science with Healthcare Concentration
- Contact Professor Diane Strong for more information.
- MS in Biomedical Engineering and PhD in Biomedical Engineering
- Contact Professor Yitzhak Mendelson for more information.
- MS in Manufacturing Engineering with Health Systems Engineering concentration and PhD in Manufacturing Engineering with Health Systems Engineering concentration
- Physician's Leadership Development Program