The talent and capacity to lead the growth of an advanced medical device/cyber-physical systems economy is already here in Massachusetts, particularly in Worcester. It makes WPI the perfect place for bringing together like-minded innovators.
We are currently seeking peers to join this pioneering network as we look to advance healthcare in the following areas:
- Medical Cyber-physical Systems
- Surgical Robots
- Medical Imaging and Image-Guidance
- Sensing, Actuation, and Control of Medical Devices
- Wearable robotics
- Advanced manufacturing for personalized healthcare
- Cybersecurity for medical devices
- Data analytics for clinical decision support
Boston Scientific, a global medical technology company, has joined PracticePoint, a membership-based research and development and commercialization alliance founded by Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) to advance healthcare and patient wellness technologies through accelerating development of medical cyber-physical systems.