- Cleaning: Daily enhanced cleaning of high-touch surfaces in classrooms, hallways, stairs, elevator, bathrooms, and meeting spaces. Daily fogging of spaces with a disinfectant cleaning solution.
- Cleaning Supplies: Provided in centralized locations on each floor and in classrooms so individuals can clean their own workspace and equipment.
- Hand Sanitizer: Provided at entrances, in classrooms, and throughout public areas. Departments may be providing hand sanitizer at additional locations in office suites.
- Signage: To inform social distancing practices, occupancy limits, and cleaning requirements throughout the building.
- Bathrooms: Bathrooms have reduced occupancies required — some will be single-use occupancy to maintain social distancing. Drinking fountains have been shut off for your safety — where available, water bottle filler stations remain operational.
- Classrooms and Teaching Labs: Classroom capacity has been reduced to maintain 6’ social distancing, daily enhanced cleaning of high-touch surfaces, cleaning supplies provided for students and faculty to clean personal space, where possible directional flow in and out of classrooms are indicated.
- Ventilation: Windows may be opened for ventilation. If you open a window, be sure to shut off the air conditioner in that space. Ventilation systems have been inspected, filters changed, and adjusted to increase ventilation rates.
- Clear Barriers: Clear plexiglass barriers have been installed at classroom teaching stations and service desks in department offices to help reduce transmission.
- Building Access: The building will remain locked during business hours and is accessible with your WPI ID card. Campus visitors must register in advance and be escorted by the department.
100 Institute Road, Worcester MA, 01609
Built in 1990, Fuller Labs was named for George F. Fuller, former chairman of Wyman-Gordon Co. and a longtime WPI trustee. Fuller is home to the Computer Science Department as well as the Computing and Communications Center and Academic Technology Center. It serves as the heart of WPI’s high-speed computer network, which reaches every classroom, lab, office, and residence hall room on campus, as well as off-campus fraternity and sorority houses.
Fuller also contains several general access labs filled with Unix workstations, high-power PCs, Macs, laser printers, and other computer equipment. Its Perreault Lecture Hall is equipped with modern AV equipment, and its 35mm projectors and Dolby sound system make it a great place to watch films shown frequently by the Social Committee and Lens and Lights Club. The third-floor study lounge offers great views of Institute Park.
COVID-19 Building-Specific Safety Measures
Offices and Departments
|Academic Technology Centerfirstname.lastname@example.org||508-831-5220|
|Bioinformatics & Computational Biologyemail@example.com||508-831-5538|
|Enterprise Information Systemsfirstname.lastname@example.org||508-831-5136|
|Interactive Media & Game Developmentemail@example.com||508-831-4977|
|IT Infrastructure & Operationsfirstname.lastname@example.org||508-831-5136|
|Learning Sciences & Technologiesemail@example.com||508-831-5569|