Launch-Online Experience: Summer 2020
We are excited to share our new Launch virtual format with students from August 3-7, 2020. Each program is taught by WPI faculty with hands-on projects for students to explore. If you’re looking for summer programs for rising 9th graders and sophomores, be sure to explore Launch.
Program At a Glance:
- Each program runs from Monday through Friday and is split into two offerings, either a morning or an afternoon session.
- Morning sessions run from 9:00am-12:00pm
- Afternoon sessions run from 1:00-4:00pm.
- During the three hours of each session, there will be a total of 1.5 hours of instructions and 1.5 hours of self-guided work.
- Learn online live with the WPI faculty member and an undergraduate Teaching Assistant, which includes presentations, demonstrations, and small group discussions
Audience: Entering Grades 9 & 10
Dates: August 3-7, 2020 (Orientation on August 2)