Interested in learning more about our interactive online pre-college program for students entering 9th grade and 10th graders? Register for our information session below.
We are excited to share our interactive online experience, Launch. Each program is taught by WPI faculty with hands-on projects for students to explore. If you’re looking for summer programs for rising 9th graders and sophomores, be sure to explore Launch.
Audience: Entering Grades 9 & 10
Dates: June 27- July 2, 2021, and August 8-13, 2021
Registration: Mark your calendar- registration opens on February 15, 2021.
Program At a Glance:
- Each program runs from Monday through Friday and is split into two offerings, either a morning or an afternoon session.
- Morning sessions run from 9:00 am-12:00 pm (EST.)
- Afternoon sessions run from 1:00 pm-4:00 pm (EST.)
- During the three hours of each session, there will be a total of 1.5 hours of instructions and 1.5 hours of self-guided project work.
- Learn online live with the WPI faculty and staff, which includes presentations, demonstrations, and small group discussions
- Meet and work with current WPI undergraduates
- Participate in virtual activities
Launch Course Information
From Apps for Good to Robotics, the possibilities are endless at Launch. Check out our list of online courses for high school students offered during this year's Launch Virtual Experience below. Whether you're looking for summer programs for freshmen high school students or summer programs for rising high school sophomores, Launch offers a flexible learning experience for both.
Have a question about our pre-college programs?
Ask your friends at POP (Pre-Collegiate Outreach Programs). Join us for an informal chat where you can pop-in at any time during our hour window on Fridays to ask us any questions about our pre-college programs. We look forward to answering your questions soon and hope you register below!