- SPARK: This program enables students entering 4th through 6th grade to explore and engage in a variety of disciplines.
- IGNITE: A program is for students entering 7th and 8th grade, who would like to explore more complex concepts introduced at a deeper level of detail.
- LAUNCH: A program where 9th and 10th graders will leverage state-of-the-art research and technology to find solutions to current problems in a variety of scientific fields.
- Camp Reach: This program, aimed at girls entering 7th grade, was awarded the Presidential Award for Excellence in STEM Mentoring. Camp Reach gives students the chance to discover STEM concepts in everyday activities while also instilling self-esteem, encouraging positive body image, and promoting anti-violence of all types.
- Launch: This program for 9th and 10th graders leverages state-of-the-art research and technology to find solutions to current problems in a variety of scientific fields alongside WPI’s renowned faculty. Launch is offered as both a day and overnight program.
- Frontiers: Running for over 30 years, Frontiers is an on-campus residential program for rising juniors and seniors where they’ll be challenged to explore the outer limits of their knowledge in STEM disciplines with current laboratory techniques to explore unsolved problems, while also having the chance to explore the humanities and arts.