Information Technology Certificate
Getting the right information—and knowing how to use it—is critical to any company's survival. The Information Technology Certificate program gives students the ability to create the systems that hold the keys to success
WPI’s Graduate Certificate Programs help technical and business professionals keep up with changing technology—and the accompanying business issues—by targeting specific areas of technology management.
If you decide to pursue further study, certificate credits can be applied toward a graduate degree.
To apply for this certificate program, you must have a BS degree in any discipline.
The graduate certificate in Information Technology requires completion of four courses: two required courses for a total of six credits and two three-credit elective courses.
Two Required Courses (6 credits)
- MIS 571: Database Applications Development
- MIS 573: System Design and Development
Two Electives (6 credits)
- MIS 500: Innovating with Information Systems
- MIS 576: Project Management
- MIS 581: Information Technology Policy and Strategy
- MIS 584: Business Intelligence