WPI students are highly sought-after candidates by both local employers and those around the world. From their first days on campus, students solve real-world problems and perform meaningful research. With at least two substantive, term-long projects, students are able to master the critical thinking, teamwork, and written and oral communication skills necessary in today’s workplace.
The Career Development Center (CDC) offers many ways to help you find exceptional talent for full-time, part-time, internship, or co-op positions. Discover how we can help you build your company presence among WPI students and alumni and see firsthand why the Class of 2016 boasts a 91.7% success rate following graduation.
- Student Resume Database: View resumes of current students and recent alumni, or search by major, class year, and keyword to find your best candidates, all through your Handshake account.
- Resume Critiques: Participate in one of our resume critique programs for students.
- Networking Events: Spend an evening interacting with students, alumni, and other professionals to exchange information, share advice, and develop contacts.
- Mock Interviews: Serve as an interviewer and conduct practice interviews with students.
- Career-related Presentations and Panels: Participate in a panel or present on topics such as interviewing skills, how to work a career fair, the summer internship job search, and others.
- Company Tours: As a great way to introduce students to your organization, the CDC will work with companies, faculty, and student organizations to arrange a tour.
- CDC Staff Consultation Visits: Meet with a CDC staff member on-campus or on-site to discuss a partnership strategy for your organization.
- Marketing: Advertise about your organization in the student newspaper or spend time interacting with students in WPI’s campus center.
- Sponsor an Academic Project: Work closely with WPI faculty and students on a Major Qualifying Project. To learn more, contact the Director of Corporate Relations at 508-831-5260.
- Office and Event Sponsorships: For maximum visibility to WPI students, consider becoming an office sponsor, with levels ranging from Career Fair Event Sponsor to Gold Sponsor. To learn more, contact the Director of Corporate Relations at 508-831-5260.