The library main search box, Summon, searches across most of our collections. We recommend that you use both Summon and our subject-specific databases for your research.
- Library databases are online collections of published works.
- Library databases provide access to a wide variety of information sources, including newspaper articles, encyclopedias, eBooks, data & statistics, and journal articles.
- To start searching in specific databases, go to the databases home page, browse databases by subject, or see the list of all of our databases.
- If you’re looking for a specific journal publication, search our journals tabs on the library home page, or download the BrowZine mobile app.
- We also have research guides available for you to use. Research guides are collections of resources specifically for the WPI community. We have guides for different courses and subjects, as well as several guides on popular research topics, such as citing sources and research methodology.
If you have a question about using our resources, or about finding a particular piece of information, you can find ways to contact us on this page.