Check out T&I's latest learning offerings!
Department(s):Division of Talent & Inclusion
The Division of Talent & Inclusion offers many learning sessions designed to help employees gain a wide range of knowledge, skills, and abilities. Whether you're an employee seeking to gain more effective time management skills, a manager seeking to learn how to handle difficult conversations, or simply want to learn how to manage your time better, the varied offerings will give you the tools you need! Visit the Learning and Development landing page and stay tuned for new changes coming to the website. In the meantime, check below for a short description of various sessions and information on how to register for them:
- Management Essentials features in-person, hybrid, and online workshops designed to elevate managers’ skills and relationship with their direct reports. Some example sessions have been: The Performance Management Process, Managing Difficult Conversations, Fostering Team Psychological Safety, and Managing Virtual Teams.
- Click here to register for upcoming Management Essentials sessions using the University Calendar.
- Workplace Essentials features in-person, hybrid, and online workshops designed to provide employees with the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to perform their jobs comfortably and effectively. Some example sessions have been: Leading and Influencing Without Formal Authority, Adopting Goal Setting for Personal and Professional Growth, Mitigating Burnout, and Improving Communication Skills.
- Click here to register for upcoming Workplace Essentials sessions using the University Calendar.
- Bite-sized Learning offers a series of short, online learning sessions that employees can use to gain usable information quickly. Each session lasts 20-25- minutes and starts at 12:30pm. The perfect opportunity to learn something new while you're having lunch! Some example sessions have been: Understanding Cognitive Biases, Maximizing Your Time, Developing an Executive Presence, Improve Your To-do List, and How to Become a Better Ally.
- Click here to register for upcoming Bite-Sized Learning sessions using the University Calendar.
Check out the links above to register for upcoming sessions and don't forget to visit the calendar regularly to learn when new content is added!