Commencement Deadlines: Ticketing information, Call for Speakers, NameCoach and more
The following message was sent to the Class of 2023:
- Undergraduate Student Commencement Tickets
- Graduate Students: Commencement Attendance Confirmation
- Call for Student Commencement Speakers
- NameCoach e-mail is coming (so we pronounce your name correctly)
- GRADFEST is Friday, April 21
Dear Members of the Class of 2023,
Here’s a reminder of what you need to do by April 24, 2023:
- Log into your WPI Hub Account; if there is not a green checkmark showing you’ve done the following, please:
- Tell us whether you are attending your ceremony;
- Complete the Career Development Center (CDC) Survey;
- Update your Lifetime Engagement Information; then ...
- Undergraduates: The Ticketing site is open. You may request up to 4 guest tickets. There is no charge for tickets. Tickets may be requested ONLY after you complete the tasks listed above. All ticketing requests must be completed by April 24, 2023 @ 11:59 pm. The site will close at midnight. After April 24, if additional tickets are available, we will announce and conduct a lottery for up to 2 additional tickets. Successful applicants will be notified directly.
- Graduate Students: Log into your Hub Account and, if there is not a green checkmark indicating you’ve completed the CDC Survey, you must do so before you can confirm your attendance at the Graduate Ceremony.
- We are seeking Student Commencement Speakers: One for the Graduate Ceremony and one for the Undergraduate Ceremony. Audition dates will be April 19 & 20. If you are interested in auditioning, please sign-up for an audition slot here.
- Members of the Class of 2023 will soon receive an e-mail from NameCoach, a software platform that allows you to record your name. This allows our name readers to listen to your recording, so they can pronounce your name correctly.
- GRADFEST – is Friday, April 21, where you’ll pick up your regalia during the day. By registering here to attend the social from 6:00 p.m.– 9:00 p.m., you’ll get a free drink ticket. Join us for a beverage, food, photos and socializing!
More information is posted on the Commencement Website. Please check this site often and encourage your parents and family members to do the same.
The WPI Core Commencement Committee