WPI Police Parking Advisory for Friday, November 10, 2017.
On Friday, November 10, 2017 WPI will be hosting an Open House. As a result the Park Avenue Garage and Higgins House Lot will be closed to employees and students until 10:30AM.
The following parking lots will still be available:
- Schussler Lot - (residential lot)
- Institute Lot - (residential lot)
- Boynton St. Lot - (employees, student commuters & visitors)
- Hackfeld Lot - (employees, residential, & commuter students)
- Einhorn Lot - (residential lot)
- Dean St. Lot - (residential students)
- 22 Dean St. Lot (residential students)
- Park Ave Garage (Employees, Student Commuters & Visitors) After 10:30AM
- West St. Lot - (employees, student commuters & visitors)
- Higgins House Lot – (employees, student commuters & visitors) After 10:30AM
- Lancaster Lot - (residential students, employees & student commuters)
EMPLOYEES/COMMUTER STUDENTS – PLEASE NOTE THAT PARKING WILL BE AVAILABLE AT GATEWAY GARAGE VIA YOUR WPI ID FROM 7:00AM – 6:00PM.
(We will be running an extra shuttle from 8AM-12PM)
The Gateway Shuttle starts at 7:30AM at Faraday and does rounds every 20 minutes, see attached link for full schedule: http://www.wpi.edu/offices/police/gateway.html
WPI will be seeking parking consideration on Institute Road from West Street to Park Avenue 7:00AM– 5:00PM
Your cooperation for this important endeavor is greatly appreciated.