- To initiate the process of placing an order, the requestor will need to contact printing services via email or phone. At this time, please be prepared to provide the following:
- type of job
- known specifications
- delivery requirements
For jobs requiring artwork, the customer must contact the University Marketing Communications Department via email: email@example.com to discuss, review, and select the appropriate artwork. Marketing will either complete the printing services order form for you or provide it to you. Please email the order form along with the artwork to Printing Services. Adobe PDF format is preferred and for files to be sent via email. If necessary, printing jobs may be brought directly to Printing Services in files provided on a CD or USB.
Printing Services will provide the approved design specifications for jobs that do not require artwork, such as barcoded mailings, post cards, letters, business cards, invitations, letterhead and envelopes. For these types of jobs, the Marketing Department will not need to be consulted.
For time sensitive mailings, whether they be First Class or Non-Profit, with or without artwork, please provide Printing Services with the mailing lists as soon as possible to ensure there is ample time to complete the job and meet the deadline.
All orders must be accompanied by a completed Printing Services Order Form (PDF).
Printing Services provides on-campus printing and copying for all WPI faculty, staff, students, departments and student organizations. The office is equipped to print publications, brochures, reports, posters, labels, business cards, and WPI stationery. Other services include laminating, binding, and barcoded mailing. Please note that service is focused on the printing and design of material, not the creation of content. Orders may be placed either at Printing Services Lower Level Boynton Hall or electronically.
The office is open Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Summer hours are Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Print Job Submission Guidelines
- Order fulfillment varies based on the complexity and volume of the job.
- Most print jobs are completed and ready for delivery within 2 - 3 business days.
- Printing services will contact you via phone or email when your job is complete and ready for pick-up or delivery.
Printing Services Price List
For additional information please refer to the following Adobe PDF sample documents.
- Business Card Ordering and Sample
- Generic WPI Letterhead
- Booklet 11 x 17 to 8.5 x 11 Saddle Stitched
- Brochure Three Panel Fold 8.5 x 11
- Ticket Stub
- #10 2-Color Envelope Back flap and front Logo
- #10 2-Black and White Envelope Back flap and front Logo
School of Business Student Business Card Order Forms
- Please select the appropriate student business card form link from the list below.
- Right-click on the link to save the form to your computer hard drive.
- Open the Adobe form from your computer.
- Fill out the information requested on the form.
- Please review the proof of the business card provided on the second page of the form and check for accuracy. All submissions are final.
- When complete, press the Submit Form button on the bottom right side of the form page. This will open a window to send the completed form by email to Printing Services.