The Information Center Desk welcomes visitors, students, faculty, and staff to the Rubin Campus Center, providing directions and help. Computers and accessories, as well as conference phones and other meeting needs, are available to borrow. Students can also borrow board games and lawn games to play with friends!
Digital Display Screen
The Campus Center staff looks forward to assisting all departments and all student clubs and organizations on campus to promote and publicize activities and events through advertising on the digital display screen located in the Rubin Campus Center lobby in front of the bookstore windows. This display is designed to promote activities and events that are sponsored by the WPI community. To promote your activity we ask that you follow the detailed guidelines located below.
Guidelines and Conditions for Posting Events on the Campus Center Digital Display Screen
- Event must be sponsored by a WPI department and/or a WPI recognized student club or organization.
- Event must have a start/end date.
- Size Requirements: 16:9 (horizontal) or width 1920 x height 1080.
- Digital screens must be accessible to all and ADA compliant.
- Be sure to follow WPI Copyright Compliance Policy when choosing online images for your event flyer. One way to do this is to use Google Advanced Image Search: You can limit your results to by selecting "labeled for reuse" under usage rights.
- If you have copyright questions, email the WPI Copyright Team: email@example.com.
Let's Get Started!
Posting Printed Material
Guidelines for Posting Printed Material
Deliver printed flyers to the Rubin Campus Center, Room 218 for approval and posting during office hours: Mon. - Fri., 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. You may bring up to 5 printed copies of a flyer to be posted on bulletin boards in the Rubin Campus Center.
The flyer must include the following information:
- Name of event along with the date, start and end times, and location
- Name of WPI sponsoring club, organization or department
- Contact information (email and/or phone number for more information)
- The typical size for a flyer to be placed on our display boards is 8.5 in. x 11 in.
Note: If you require a special sign stand for a large poster, you need to check out a sandwich board from the Campus Center Information Center Desk to place it in the Rubin Campus Center.
Display Areas for Printed Material
Portable A-Frame Indoor Display Boards: two are located in the lobby and used to pin up flyers promoting WPI sponsored events.
Bulletin Boards (fastened to the wall)
- Two are located on the lower level (next to the center stairwell) and used for WPI departments & student organizations announcements (general/informational)
- Five located on lower level (along corridor next to restrooms and elevator) and used for ads that include: roommates and rental property/apartments; for sale (products & services); off campus jobs; study abroad, internships, fellowships; off campus events (not sponsored by a WPI student organization or department).
Table Sitting Reservations
On the main level of the Rubin Campus Center, there are a number of tables available for student organizations, faculty, and staff to reserve. On any given day, various groups will set up for community service projects, recruitment, and informational purposes. Please reserve your table on WPI's 25LIVE Pro campus events reservation system, or stop in the Rubin Campus Center and Events Office, Suite 254. View the 25Live Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.