All proposals to external sponsors require review and approval by OSP prior to submission. If you are intending to submit a proposal, please Notify us as soon as possible so that we can support your efforts. You can find your pre-award support person here. See here for proposal submission timelines. We are here to help!
Checklists are for guidance only. Please ensure that you read the solicitation.
- NSF: Research.Gov and Fastlane
- Workspace for grants.gov applications, which is used by a variety of sponsors including NIH, DOD, and DOE. View registration instructions here and a tutorial on how to use the portal here
- NIH eRA Commons
- Data Management Plans
- Facilities and Equipment
- NSF Biosketch Template*NEW October 2021
- NSF Collaborator Template
- NSF Current and Pending Template *NEW October 2021
- NIH Biosketch Template and Instructions for Biosketch *New for January 2022
- NIH Other Support Template and Sample
- NIH Authentication of Biological and Chemical Resources Information and Example
The National Association for Broader Impacts (NABI) Broader Impacts Working Group has developed a guiding document for the National Science Foundation’s (NSF) broader impacts (BI) criterion