All proposals to external sponsors require review and approval by OSP prior to submission. If you are intending to submit a proposal, please Notify us as soon as possible so that we can support your efforts. You can find your pre-award support person here. See here for proposal submission timelines. We are here to help!
Checklists are for guidance only. Please ensure that you read the solicitation.
- NSF: Research.Gov and Fastlane
- Grants.gov which is used by a variety of sponsors including NIH, DOD, and DOE. Instructions on how to register and start your application are here.
- NIH eRA Commons
- With the new 2023 PAPPG release, NSF has moved to SciENcv for Biosketch and Current and Pending Documents.
- Data Management Plans
- NSF Collaborator Template
- NIH Biosketch Template and Instructions for Biosketch *New for January 2022
- NIH Other Support Template, Sample, and FAQ's
- NIH Authentication of Biological and Chemical Resources Information and Example
The National Association for Broader Impacts (NABI) Broader Impacts Working Group has developed a guiding document for the National Science Foundation’s (NSF) broader impacts (BI) criterion