The healthcare development facility comprises point-of-practice clinical care suites, including a fully instrumented living space, state-of-the-art motion capture lab, 2-bed modular patient care suite, MRI imaging center, and a fully functional operating room co-located with advanced manufacturing capabilities, including a wide array of 3D printing, CNC manufacturing, and electronics assembly equipment and test capabilities. Become a member to rent the equipment inside the suites.
MRI Imaging Suite
MRI imaging center: Allows for real-time evaluation of functional MRI and MRI-compatible robot performance inside an MRI bore and examination of image-guided therapies in phantom studies...
- GE SIGNA Premier 3.0T MRI scanner
- Advanced fMRI capabilities through NordicNeuroLab and BrainWave imaging package and 48-channel Head Coil
Patient Clinical Care Suites
Healthcare advancements: Offers various technologies where users can test and train on the integration of new devices in a true-to-scale environment...
Operating Room Suite:
- Hybrid imaging operating room with C-arm fluoroscope and CT reconstruction
- Motion capture room capabilities available
- Powered reconfigurable OR table
- Standard OR medical gas (N2, O2, compressed air, vacuum, WAG)
- Boom mounted OR lights and video display and recording system
Minimally invasive surgery instrumentation including: Stryker & Olympus rigid and flexible endoscopy systems, insufflation, light sources, and electrocautery
Flexibly configurable research version Intuitive daVinici surgical robot (dVRK)
Multi-camera closed circuit video monitoring and recording
- Patient monitoring, beds, and lifts
- Configurable to simulate any office setting
Home Health Suite
Cyber physical systems: Enables the development/testing of exoskeletons, prosthetics, and rehabilitative robots and devices related to healthcare IoT, assistive and home care, aging in place, sleep, and telehealth...
- Ceiling gantry for subject safety and support
- Instrumented residential setting for testing of smart home technologies
- Motion capture capabilities
- Auditory – RF Shielded Acoustic Chamber
Motion Capture Suite
Motion tracking: High-end motion capture facility, allowing users to prototype new technologies and analyze the effect on gait and full-body motion...
- 10 Camera VICON Vantage motion capture system with Lock+ 64-channel ADC
- VICON Vue for color video overlay
- Gait analysis track with two integrated AMTI OPT400600 force plates
- Delsys Trigno Wireless system with 8 Avanti EMG sensors containing integrated IMU, Bluetooth compatibility, and SDK/ API support
- Configurable exercise equipment and obstacles to include doors and stairs
- Ability to connect to external ultrasounds and accelerometers
Brain function testing: Fully equipped with a host of imaging and user experience equipment enabling researchers to conduct a broad range of multimodal translational studies, from cross validation experiments to clinical trials...
- GE Premier Signa 3T MRI Scanner capable of task-based functional MRI
- NIRX Functional Near-Infrared Spectroscopy Imaging System (MRI Compatible)
- Eye-tracking System
- VivePro Virtual and Augmented Reality Systems
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Radio Frequency Shielded Acoustic Chamber
Confidential Offices and Conference Spaces
Collaboration areas and dedicated corporate pods are also available to provide convenient working spaces for on-site talent and innovations...
- Ability to house product at facility, eliminating potential transportation damage
- Co-locate R&D in one facility
- MA company address for dedicated branded office space users
- Complete office functionality, floor equipped with all needed office equipment
Manufacturing and Testing Instrumentation
On-site mechanical and electrical fabrication facilities so that users can iterate designs quickly and efficiently...
- Markforged Metal X, Markforged Mark Two, and Formlabs Form 2 printers for prototyping plastic, metal, and fiber-reinforced parts
- Mechanical fabrication and prototyping with Haas CNC mill, lathe, ProtoMAX small format waterjet cutter, and Universal Laser PLS6.150D 150W laser cutter
- Mixed signal oscilloscopes, function generators, and spectrum analyzers
- General purpose soldering stations and Nano Rework station
- Circuit board assembly with BGA rework system, and reflow oven
- RF electronics
- Acoustic/vibration/EMI chamber capabilities