The International Student Handbook (PDF) is a useful guide to living and studying at WPI. Inside you will find information about social customs, American culture, campus information, government regulations, and more. It is a great source of information for new students.
We have compiled a list of electronic copies of forms that are also available in hard copy at the International House. Each form is in a downloadable PDF format that you can print, fill out, and if applicable, return to the International House.
- Certificate of Attendance Request (PDF)
- Invitation Letter for Commencement for Family of F and J Visa Holders (PDF)
- Invitation Letter for Family of F and J Visa Holders (PDF)
- SEVIS Transfer In Form (PDF) for students transferring to WPI from another school
Living in the U.S.
- Change of Address Form for F and J Visa Holders (PDF)
- Change of Address Form for all Other Visa Holders (PDF)
- How to Get a Massachusetts Driver’s License (PDF)
- How to Get a Massachusetts ID and Liquor ID (PDF)
- Temporary Housing Request Form for the International House (PDF)
- Tenant Rights and Responsibilities (PDF)
Know Your Rights about Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE):
Practical Training (CPT/OPT) Paperwork
- 12-Month Initial OPT: Application (PDF)
- 12-Month Initial OPT: I-765 Form (PDF)
- 24-Month OPT: Application (PDF)
- 24-Month OPT: I-765 Form (PDF),
- 24-Month OPT: I-983 Training Plan
- OPT Information Update Form (PDF)
- Out of Town OPT Mailing Checklist (PDF)
- Undergraduate CPT Application (PDF)
- Graduate CPT Application (PDF)