- Registration MUST be done through IMLeagues website
- Participant MUST bring their ID cards every time they participate in order to complete pre-game check-in
- There will be NO MORE THAN 2 members of a club sport team on a roster
- The WPI Intramural rules for each sport must be followed. Any failure to follow said rules would result in disqualification. Rules will be posted on IMLeagues
- More than 2 unexplained no shows by any team will result in disqualification of that team.
- WPI Intramurals has a no tolerance policy for fighting.
The WPI Intramural Sports Program takes great pride in providing a quality intramural program for the entire campus community. Graduate, undergraduate, faculty, and staff members of the university are welcome to join each and every program.
The philosophy of the program is to provide the participants an opportunity to become involved in a group and / or individual activities for social interaction, physical conditioning, and psychological development. The intramural program is designed to emphasize the importance of having fun in a competitive atmosphere.