Academic and Computing Resources
- WPI Math Placement Tests
- Math Tutoring Center B-Term 2019 Schedule
- Mathematics Minor Planning and Approval Form (PDF)
- Statistics Minor Planning and Approval Form (PDF)
- PhD Qualifying Exams
- Computing Resources
- Math Department Advisory Board
Calculus for Undergraduates
- Syllabus for MA 1021-1024 using Thomas, Weir, Hass
- Syllabus for MA 1021-1024 using Edwards and Penney (not currently used)
- Current Lab Materials
Syllabi and Previous Course Materials
WPI Student Groups
- Actuarial Math Club
- WPI Mathematics Club
- Pi Mu Epsilon (Academic Honor Society for Mathematical Sciences). PME also publishes a journal with articles for and by students that is currently edited and produced at WPI by Professor Brigitte Servatius.
- WPI Chapter of the Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
Professional Societies and Journals
- American Mathematical Society (AMS)
- American Statistical Association (ASA)
- International Statistical Institute (ISI)
- Mathematical Association of America (MAA)
- Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM)
- Society of Actuaries
- Institute of Mathematical Statistics (IMS)
- Electronic Journal of Combinatorics
- Electronic Journal of Differential Equations
- Electronic Journal of Linear Algebra
- Electronic Transactions on Numerical Analysis
- Morehead Electronic Journal of Applications in Mathematics
Mathematical Research Databases
The following resources are available to via Gordon Library.
- The Electronic Library of Mathematics contains online journals, article collections, monographs, and other resources. All material is in electronic form and access is free with some exceptions.
- JSTOR helps the scholarly community take advantage of advances in information technologies.
- MathSciNet is a comprehensive database covering the world's mathematical literature since 1940. It also provides access to the bibliographic data and reviews of mathematical research literature.
- Project MUSE offers online access to over 200 journals from numerous scholarly publishers through paid institutional subscriptions.