The School of Arts & Sciences will hold the third annual WPI Arts & Sciences Week from October 5 to 10, 2020. This year’s theme is Imagine, Innovate, and Impact 2.0 and will highlight activities related to the arts, social justice, and the humanities.
This week-long event offers the community opportunities to engage with each other and examine pressing current topics through open dialogue, participation in the arts, and exploring new areas of research.
A&S students, staff, and faculty are invited explore how deeply personal experiences, intricate scientific discoveries, and myriad artistic platforms and expressions have significant global repercussions. Arts & Sciences Week showcases the scholarship of A&S students and faculty and those affiliated with the work A&S does.
The campus community is invited to participate—some events are listed below:
- A&S Week Opening and Dean's Message
- Virtual art gallery walk showcasing the submissions from Art and Creativity in the Time of COVID competition
- Gender, Sexuality, and Women's Studies Forum: A Reading by LaTanya McQueen
- Critical Conversation Forum: Social Justice at WPI: Technology in the Public Interest
- WPI Performance of Every Brilliant Thing