Accounts Payable

Within the Controller’s Office, we process payments to vendors, employee expense reimbursements, fellowship and stipend payments to students and issue annual 1099 forms.  Please see the Division of Human Resources for payments to employees of the university.

Please refer to the following links for assistance in submitting request for payments.