*Clark University/WPI Physics Graduate students have a separate registration process (see below)
**UMass Medical School has separate registration process (see below)
Full-time WPI students who cross-register for courses at other HECCMA colleges pay no extra fees. Students are limited to one course per semester. The no-charge plan does not include evening colleges or summer school. Students interested in registering for HECCMA courses should discuss their program with their advisors, and then obtain regulations and registration forms from the HECCMA website.
To Register for a HECCMA Course:
- Use search engine to find a desired course.
- Fill-out printable cross registration form by clicking here: Cross-Registration Form (PDF) or it may also be found in the course description section of the database
- Obtain required signatures from home institution. (Check with your Registrar’s Office for requirements.)
- Bring form with appropriate signatures to host school to complete the registration process.
To Drop/Withdraw from a Cross-Registered Course:
- Students must follow the drop/withdrawal deadlines and policies of the HOST institution.
- Students may access and fill-out the Drop/Withdrawal Form (PDF).
- Please be aware that your decision to drop/withdraw may impact your financial aid.
Home = your school where you are matriculated
Host = school where you wish to take a course as a guest
How to Cross-Register at UMASS Medical School:
- Complete UMass Medical School Consortium Registration Form (PDF) and obtain necessary approvals from home institution. (WPI graduate students must be in good academic standing and WPI undergraduate students must be full-time students in order to cross-register at UMass Medical School).
- Take completed form to the Registrar’s Office at the host institution.
- You are limited to 2 courses per semester
How to Cross-Register for Graduate Physics at Clark University:
- Complete WPI-Clark Graduate Physics Cross Registration Form (PDF) and obtain necessary approvals from home institution.
- Take completed form the Registrar's Office at the host institution.
- WPI graduate students must be in good academic standing and WPI undergraduate students must be accepted into the BS/MS program in order to register.
- You are limited to 3 courses per semester.
- You may be required to fill out additional forms and furnish documentation to the host institution. UMass requires photo ID & proof of SSN (SSN card or W2) upon check-in
- Course schedules at host institutes may impact your eligibility for graduation at your home institute (please check academic calendars prior to registration)