Register your travel for peace of mind and expedited access to critical resources.

Any questions please email 

  • What is the WPI MyTrips International Travel Registry?

    The WPI MyTrips International Travel Registry is a secure platform on which to record travel itineraries and emergency contact information. MyTrips will require travelers to create a one-time profile and then register the details of each trip. The registry assists us in providing the necessary support and resources to WPI travelers abroad.  

    MyTrips and related support services are provided by International SOS. International SOS specializes in medical and security assistance for travelers

    Registry information is confidential. It is used by WPI's Global Travel Review and Response Team to manage any emergency you may have, and to provide support when requested.

  • Why Should I Register My Travel with International SOS?

    There are several benefits:

    Registering your trip helps WPI to communicate with you more effectively when there is an incident in your destination.  When incidents do occur, we proactively contact registered WPI affiliates in the area to confirm their well being, and offer medical and security assistance through International SOS. If we don’t know you’re in the area of a security incident or natural disaster, then we don’t know how to contact you and offer assistance. It is in your best interest to register your trip.

    Individuals who enter their flight information in MyTrips are automatically registered for International SOS membership and travel medical insurance.

    *In order to be pre-authorized to use International SOS, travelers must register their round-trip flight and travel itinerary in the WPI MyTrips International Travel Registry.

  • Who Should Register Their Travel?

    Current students, faculty, and staff should register their WPI affiliated travel.

  • Is Registration with International SOS required?

    Registration with International SOS is mandatory for all WPI students traveling with WPI sponsorship as well as faculty and staff traveling with students as advisers or program leaders and strongly encouraged for all other faculty and staff . Please refer to ‘’Why should I register my travel with International SOS?’’ for more details on the benefits of registering your travel.

  • How Do I Register My Travel with International SOS?

    Detailed Registration Instructions | (PDF)​​

  • Register with Your Embassy

    After registering your travel with International SOS MyTrips, you're strongly encouraged to register with the embassy of your country of citizenship.

    U.S. citizens: Use the State Department's Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP).

    Non-U.S. citizens: Consulate with your country’s embassy or consulate for best practices in registering your travel. You may find it useful to use the embassy/consulate search on