DEADLINE EXTENDED UNTIL FRIDAY APRIL 23 - WPI's 13th Annual Sustainability Project Competition - Call for Participation
Department(s):Office of Sustainability
Any Sustainability Themed Projects Are Welcome!
GPS, IQP, MQP, and Graduate Research Included!
All WPI students are invited to enter WPI’s 13th Annual Sustainability Project Competition! This virtual event will share and celebrate the hard work and many ways in which the WPI student community is contributing to envision a sustainable future. Winners in each of three categories (first-year, undergraduate, and graduate) will win a $300 prize.
What is a sustainability-themed project?
- any project that addresses a present societal need without compromising our ability to meet the needs of future generations.
- a project may address environmental, social, and/or economic themes that relate to this topic.
- not sure if your project is relevant? Email email@example.com.
How to participate:
- register an abstract no later than Friday, April 23rd here
- registered students will receive an email with a link to submit a 3-5 minute video file on YouTube (can be a recorded Zoom presentation) and a PDF project file. Both are due by Monday April 26.
April 23: registration deadline for project abstracts
April 26: deadline for submitting slides/poster/PDF + brief video
April 30-May 7: virtual competition and review by judges
May 10: winners announced
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This competition is proudly sponsored by the Office of Sustainability and Gordon Library. We welcome and encourage your participation!