Nominations sought for Student Employee of the Year
Nominations for WPI’s Student Employee of the Year award will be accepted through Feb. 13.
Nominations will be judged on the following characteristics: quality of work, initiative, disposition, reliability, and contribution to the employer.
Those making nominations will be asked to provide examples for the selection criteria that demonstrate the following:
• The nominee’s greatest attribute and how this attribute relates to the job description
• How the nominee goes above and beyond the expectations listed in their job description
• The quality of the nominee’s work and work style and how their style of work is well suited for your department
• How the nominee’s leadership skills, initiative, or motivation helped improve how your office functions
• The positive impact the nominee has had within your department, the campus, or the community
• How the qualities of the nominee set him/her apart from other student employees
Information on the award, as well as links to the nomination form and workshop, can be found on the SEOY website. http://www.wpi.edu/offices/sao/student-employee.html
Please direct any questions to email@example.com.