Registration & Check-in Dates and Times for Summer 2019:
February 15th - WPI students can begin registering for Summer 2019 Classes at 8:00 am
March 1st - Non-WPI students can begin registering for Summer 2019 Classes at 8:00 am
May 6th - Check-in for Summer classes (all students taking summer classes must check-in)
May 17th - Last Day of Add/Drop for E1 and Full Summer Classes
July 12th - Last Day of Add/Drop for E2 Summer Classes & summer projects
Registration Dates and Times for Fall 2019/Spring 2020:
May 28th - Web registration opens for all transfer students @ 8:00 am
June 13th - Fall 2019 web registration opens for incoming freshmen @ 4:00 pm
July 24th - Web registration reopens for all WPI students @ 8:00 am
View the Academic Calendar for other important dates.
Please read these instructions before logging into Web registration. You may find it useful to print this out and have it handy while registering. If you need registration assistance, please see your academic advisor or visit the Registrar's Office.
- If you are a current WPI student, log in to BannerWeb (and follow the additional steps below). If you are not a WPI student, you must complete and submit the Non-Degree Registration Form to the Registrar's Office.
- Enter your user ID number and your 6-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN). If you have forgotten your PIN, there is a link on this page to retrieve or reset it.
- Click on "Student Services & Financial Aid."
- Click on "Registration."
- Click on "Add/Drop Classes." Then "Select a Term." Click "Submit Term" button.
- E-mail Verification:
Your preferred e-mail address should be your WPI email address. Click on "View/Update E-mail Addresses" link to confirm this information.
- Enter the CRNs for the classes you wish to register for in the spaces provided. When you have entered them all, click the "Submit Changes" button.
- Check for Registration Errors: Check the bottom of the Registration page for any errors. For help with registration errors, click on "Help" button.
- Search for a Class: You may search for a class by clicking on the "Class Search" button. You may search by Subject and Course Number, Title, Instructor, Time, and Day. You must select a Subject for your search.
- View and Print Your Schedule: After you have finished registering for classes, view your schedule by clicking on "View Student Schedule" at the bottom of the page. Then print a copy of your schedule by clicking your Browser's "Print" button at the top of the screen.
Web Registration Pointers
Web registration is really quite simple, but here are some things to be aware of before you get started.
- Be sure to check your student records for any holds at least one day prior to your registration starting time. This will give you time to clear any holds before you register.
- Your preferred e-mail address (which should be your WPI email address) is required for Web Registration. Click on "View/Update E-mail Addresses" link and follow the instructions.
- Go over your desired schedule with your advisor before you attempt to register.
- Use the scroll bars at the side and top of the windows to view the entire screen.
- Always scroll to the bottom of your schedule when adding and dropping classes so you can view any unresolved errors as indicated by the stop sign.
- The Web will check time conflicts when you register. You must resolve the conflict by changing one of the courses before your registration will be accepted by the online system.
- You may make changes to your schedule on the Web anytime after your scheduled registration starting time.
- ALWAYS print your schedule after making changes on the Web. Print from "Student Schedule by Day and Time." This is your documentation of your changes.
- If you have forgotten your PIN you may reset it through the WPI website. Login into BannerWeb then click on the link "Click here if you have forgotten your PIN."