Graduate internship experiences may be completed by Masters and Doctoral students at WPI in order to enhance their professional development and career readiness.
Registration Dates and Times for Spring 2022:
|Seniors & All Graduate Students||Tuesday, Sept. 21, 7:00 AM ET|
|Juniors||Thursday, Sept. 23, 7:00 AM ET|
|Sophomores||Tuesday, Sept. 28, 7:00 AM ET|
|First Year (Class of 25)||Tuesday, Nov. 9, 7:00 AM ET|
Note: Because Summer 2021 data is not yet in Workday, we slightly lowered the credit threshold for the undergraduate class standings. Be sure to check your appointment so you know your day. All members of the Class of 25, regardless of credit standing, will register on November 9.
For New Students:
Information regarding registration for new undergraduate and graduate students will be sent to you via email.
View the Academic Calendar for other important dates.
Course registration takes place in Workday. Prior to registering, please consult instructions available on the WPI Hub.
If you need registration assistance, please see your academic advisor or visit the Registrar's Office.
If you are a current WPI student, log in to Workday. If you are not a WPI student, you must complete and submit the Non-Degree Registration Form to the Registrar's Office.
Here are some things to be aware of before you get started with course registration in Workday:
- Be sure to check your student records for any holds at least one week prior to your registration starting time. This will give you time to clear any holds before you register.
- Go over your desired schedule with your advisor before you attempt to register.
- When adding and dropping classes, view any unresolved errors.
- Workday will check time conflicts when you register. You must resolve the conflict by changing one of the courses before your registration will be accepted.
- You may make changes to your schedule in Workday during your scheduled registration time, and any time registration is open.
- ALWAYS confirm your schedule after making changes by viewing your courses in Workday. Changes should be immediately available.