- Benefits Overview - Non-Exempt
- Benefits Overview - Exempt
- Affidavit of Domestic Partnership (PDF) - Declare domestic partnership for benefits
- Tuition - Dependent Children (PDF) - Request tuition for dependent children
- Tuition – On-Campus Remission (PDF) - Request employee, spouse, and domestic partner tuition for on-campus classes
- Tuition – Off-Campus Reimbursement (PDF) - Request employee tuition for off-campus classes
- Tuition - WPI Graduate Level Course Job Related Designation Form (PDF) - This form is to be used by the supervisor to designate, based on course content and job responsibilities, that the course(s) taken is job related and should be excluded from taxation.
- Retirement Application (Faculty) (PDF) - Dean and faculty member to discuss retirement and submit to HR
- Foreign National Form (PDF) - For any foreign national on VISA
- IT Access for Employees and Non-employees - Hiring managers – request employee computer account
- IT Access for Student Workers - Hiring Departments – request computer account for student workers
- Requisition Justification Request Form (PDF) - Provide organizational justification for filling / creating positions
Non-Faculty Research Appointment
- Non-Faculty Research Appointments (PDF) - Hiring managers – before making an offer for a non-faculty research candidate this form must be signed by the department and division
- Visa Documentation for Non-Degree Graduate Student (PDF) - Visa documentation for non-degree graduate student
- Visa Documentation for Visiting Scholars (PDF) - Visa documentation for visiting scholars
Payroll Changes & Taxes
- Federal W-4 Form (PDF) (http://www.irs.gov) - IRS federal tax filing information and forms for reference only. Please complete this form in Workday.
- Massachusetts State M-4 Form (PDF) (http://www.mass.gov/dor/) - Massachusetts tax filing information and forms for reference only. Please complete this form in Workday.
- Faculty and Staff Pledge Form (PDF) - Make a gift to WPI through payroll deductions
- Introductory Review - Employee Input - Form for employee to provide input at the end of their introductory period. Notification will come from HR for when to complete this form.
- Introductory Review - Form to be completed by the manager for a new employee that has completed the introductory period. Notification will come from HR for when to complete this form.
Travel or Accident
- Employee Accident Report (PDF) - Employees – complete when injured in the line of work
- Travel Assistance Program (PDF) - Employees traveling on WPI-related business carry this information to be used in the event of accident or injury
- Lunchtime Fitness - Registration & Liability (PDF) - More details: Wellness Programs
Visit Finance’s Frequently Used Forms for payments relating to check requests, expense reports, vendor and contractor forms, banner finance, bank services, p-card, sponsored research accounting, student organizations.