What is required to join a fraternity or sorority on campus?
- First year and transfer students must successfully complete a term at WPI passing at minimum 2/3 of their A-Term courses. Students taking the semester-long math course must have earned 2/3 credits, not including the semester-long course, as no grade will have been earned in the course at the time of Formal Recruitment.
- Upperclass students must have passed an average of 2/3 of their courses and must be in good standing academically.
- There are several information sessions that occur during A-Term. It is recommended that interested students attend an event or session to learn more about fraternity or sorority life on campus.
- Take a tour of the fraternity or sorority houses, where you’ll meet members and learn more about the chapters.
- Signing your bid (invitation to join) from the chapter you’ve chosen to join
- Participating in a variety of new member education activities, including meetings about chapter history and values