Who Can Join?
- First year and transfer students must pass 2/3 of their A Term courses. Students taking the semester-long math course must have earned 2/3 credits, not including the semester-long course, as no grade will have been earned in the course at the time of Formal Recruitment.
- Upperclass students must have passed an average of 2/3 of their courses and must be in good standing academically.
- Freshmen are NOT allowed in fraternity houses at any time during A Term. Violation of this rule will lead to recruitment ineligibility.
- Attending information sessions to learn about each fraternity or sorority
- Taking a tour of the fraternity or sorority houses, where you’ll meet members and learn more about the chapters
- Signing your bid (invitation to join) from the chapter you’ve chosen to join
- Participating in a variety of new member education activities, including meetings about chapter history and values and songs