Here are some tips to help you start in the direction of a healthy lifestyle:
- Establish a routine in your daily life
- Try to get enough sleep
- Review—and adjust, if necessary—your eating habits
- Surround yourself with good relationships
- Find stress relievers that work for you
- Exercise—walk or run, go for a swim or bike ride, dance--anything that gets you up and moving
Visit Health Services & Resources and Counseling Services & Programs for more information and tips on emotional and physical health, both during and after your time at WPI.