Supply Chain Analytics Certificate
WPI’s graduate certificate in Supply Chain Analytics provides the analytical tools and decision making frameworks for employment as a supply chain analyst. The program can be completed on a part-time or a full-time basis.
To apply for this certificate program, you must have a BS degree in any discipline.
WPI’s Supply Chain Analytics graduate certificate is a four-course program with courses offered online or on campus. You’ll complete nine credits with the completion of three required courses and one three-credit elective course.
Three Required Courses (9 credits)
- OIE 541: Operations Risk Management
- OIE 559: Optimization Methods for Business Analytics
- MKT 568: Data Mining Business Applications
One Elective (3 credits)
- ACC 503: Financial Intelligence for Strategic Decision-Making
- OIE 598: Special Topic – Supply Chain Simulation Modeling and Analysis
- OIE 598: Special Topic – Financial Analysis of Supply Chain