Supply Chain Analytics Certificate
WPI’s graduate certificate in Supply Chain Analytics provides the analytical tools and decision making frameworks for employment as a supply chain analyst. The program can be completed on a part-time or a full-time basis.
To apply for this certificate program, you must have a BS degree in any discipline.
The graduate certificate in Supply Chain Analytics requires completion of four courses: three required courses for a total of nine credits and one elective course totaling three credits.
Three Required Courses (9 credits)
- OIE 542: Risk Management and Decision Analysis
- OIE 559: Optimization Methods for Business Analytics
- MKT 568: Data Mining Business Applications
One Elective (3 credits)
- ACC 500: Accounting and Finance Fundamentals (1 credit)
- ACC 502: Financial Intelligence and Strategic Decision Making (2 credits)
- OIE 598: Special Topic – Supply Chain Simulation Modeling and Analysis
- OIE 598: Special Topic – Financial Analysis of Supply Chain