This message was sent to the WPI community.
WPI is on our way toward a better normal and is planning for a full return to living, learning, teaching, and working on campus for fall ’21. There will be some significant, but measured, changes, and this newsletter will provide regular updates and insights.
Beginning June 1
- Face coverings no longer required outdoors when social distancing by 6 feet.
- During summer months, domestic travel sponsored by WPI will no longer require safety approval, registry, and/or signed acknowledgements. Travel expenses will still require the pre-approval of supervisors.
- University-sponsored international travel remains suspended over the summer.
- An exemption process is in place for essential travel requires approval, forms, and registry.
- Gathering limits will increase for WPI and private events:
- 200 people indoors
- 250 people outdoors