Join us for our latest Critical Conversations forum which will explore the concept of Public Interest Technology (PIT) and its application to the WPI community, and the intersection of PIT with Social Justice. Our faculty panel will discuss this emerging topic from multiple perspectives and there will moderated audience Q&A.
Chair: Laureen Elgert, Associate Professor, Social Science & Policy Studies; Moderator: Ben Nephew, Assistant Research Professor, Biology & Biotechnology
- Farley Chery, Assistant Teaching Professor, IMGD
- Gillian Smith, Associate Professor, Computer Science and IMGD
- Aaron Sakulich, Associate Professor, Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Angela Rodriguez, Assistant Professor, Social Science & Policy Studies
- Gbeton Somasse, Assistant Teaching Professor, Social Science & Policy Studies