We welcome classes moving outdoors on an ad hoc basis. Outdoor spaces are traditionally event spaces, and currently, events are strongly encouraged to be hosted outdoors. Classes already have a reserved space, but most events have nowhere else to go.
Any outdoor spaces not managed by the Events Office in 25live are available for class use on a first come first served basis and do not need any reservations. Examples are:
- Beech Tree Circle
- Freeman Plaza
- Grass areas around Higgins Labs, Salisbury Labs, Olin Hall, Atwater Kent, and Fuller Labs
- Any areas with Adirondack chairs
- Alumni Field Bleachers
- Open Space in the Rooftop Fields
Outdoor spaces managed by the Events Office through 25live can be used for ad hoc classes on a first come first served basis as long as the space is not already reserved for an event. The Events Office will not be taking reservations for outdoor classes. Examples are:
- Higgins House Grounds (including the lower lawn and both courtyards)
- Rubin Campus Center Patio & Grass Area
- Reunion Plaza Fountain
Please check 25Live before your class to see what spaces may be available for use that day. If you are not familiar with the system, there are training videos posted below, and most department admins are also familiar with it.
Last updated 9/21/21