C-Term during winter
Located in the Eastern Region of Ghana in the villages of Kyebi and Dwenase. The villages are populated by the Okyeman, one of the three major tribes in Ghana This is a remote location in the rural areas of Ghana.
Projects are sponsored by the Okyenhene (the Okyeman King) and a local chief from Dwenase. Projects might include:
- Developing a health center assessment
- Organizing a community infrastructure project
- Establishing a STEM Curriculum for rural Ghana
- Conducting a village mapping and zoning project
- Archiving Okyeman records