- All materials must be submitted through the online application by - Tuesday, March 6, 2018.
- Applicants should start by discussing their interests with potential faculty research supervisors.
- The student submits the following materials (PDF only please!):
- A brief description of the research project (in your own words) and how this work fits into your academic plan or career goals;
- A brief description of your relevant experience (including course work, independent study, or projects that show your ability to work through open-ended questions);
- A resume;
- Other supporting materials (optional, PDF only).
- After the student submits his or her materials, the faculty supervisor will receive an email which provides a web link to the application submitted by the student. The application will request the following additional materials from the faculty supervisor:
- A brief description of the project this student will work on over the summer;
- A letter of support indicating why this student is right for this project; and
- Additional supporting materials (optional, PDF only).
- The student's unofficial transcript from Banner will be automatically included with his/her application.
- Initial notification of awards will be begin Thursday, March 22, 2018.
- This is a full-time appointment for two months.
- Students who will complete their undergraduate degree before January 1, 2019 are not eligible for this program.
- All freshman, sophomores, and juniors are eligible for this program.
Stipend: $5000 total: $2500 paid the end of June; $2500 paid the end of July.