- All materials must be submitted through the online application by Wednesday, February 28, 2018.
- Applicants should start by discussing their interests with potential faculty research supervisors.
- The student submits the following materials (PDF only please!):
- A brief statement (approximately 100 words) of your reasons for pursuing summer research activities;
- A brief description of your specific research project and your relevant experience;
- A resume;
- Other supporting materials (optional, PDF only).
- After the student submits his or her materials, the faculty supervisor will receive an email which provides a web link to the application submitted by the student. The application will request the following additional materials from the faculty supervisor:
- A brief description of the research program the student applicant would be joining;
- A brief description of the type of work the applicant would be doing if selected to receive a fellowship;
- The name of the faculty member who will be supervise the students’ work; and
- Additional supporting materials (optional, PDF only).
- The student's unofficial transcript from Banner will be automatically included with his/her application.
- Initial notification of awards will be begin Thursday, March 22, 2018.
- This is a full-time appointment for two months.
- Students who will complete their undergraduate degree before January 1, 2019 are not eligible for this program.
- All freshman, sophomores, and juniors are eligible for this program.
Stipend: $5000 total: $2500 paid the end of June; $2500 paid the end of July.